Ok, well, I'm officially trying to become more domesticated! It's kind of working :) I'm taking a few steps in the right direction. With Josh at the new house so many hours of the evening, it gives me time to browse the internet. I stumbled across a blog that I love! It has inspired me to craft a few simple projects. My attempt is this adorable little burp cloth. There are actually 4 of them. I took the template that the blogger had included, and I made it my own. Her template was a "peanut" shape, and I've recently been looking at some new burp cloths on Babies-R-Us' website that are a kidney shape. I altered it a bit, and the result is the cute little burp cloth shape to the right! I've only measured, cut the fabric, and pinned it. I think the hard part will come when I plug in the sewing machine! My mom said I could borrow hers which could prove scarier than it sounds. The last time I sewed something on her machine, I broke three needles....it was the fabric (and the operator!). Anyway, I'll update you on the results of the burp cloths once they are complete (good or bad). I may be finished as early as Friday.Regarding the house: The primer arrived today, and Josh was going to begin priming this evening. Progress, progress, progress....love it!
3 comments:
love your creativity!!!! and love you lots :)....m.e.
Okay, so I am seriously having flashbacks to the 3 broken needles. What fun was that! We laughed alot if I recall. I am impressed that you are taking the time to do crafty things. Watch out Martha Stewart!
How exciting to become so domesticated :) I wish I could be, but it just isn't in my blood :) The material is so cute! I can't wait to see the end result! Love ya!
Post a Comment