
This is a picture of the kitchen as of last week.
This is a pic of the kitchen as of this week! Thank you drywallers!
This is our family room last week.
This is our family room this week!
This is our dining room this week! Sorry, I didn't have a "before" picture.Anyway, I know everyone may not be as excited as I am about all of the new drywall, but the house has been down to the studs for SO LONG that this feels like such a huge step in the right direction!

8 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS...I AM SO EXCITED YOU ARE NOW A BLOGGER!!! I love the house! How exciting :) Can't wait to read future posts!! Love ya lots!
i am more excited than jess :). ha! just kidding. very glad to see you started one. love keeping up with your family and the house progress!!! love ya lots...m.e.
Woohoo! Walls are the most fun! Can't wait to have a painting party - just kidding. Hope the rest is smoothe sailing from here. Or else we might just have to give Extreme Makeover Home Edition a call. Can you believe you'll be moving in like 6 weeks from now? What a difference walls make in a week! See ya soon!
Love, Jill
Not done yet?? There is no reason this should not have taken sooo long to complete. Seriously, this should have been done and finished and the family moved in back in October of 2007. Obviously your chief foreman dropped the 8-ball on this one big time!
The above created by Andrew.
Everything looks "Purrrfect"!!
If our ever-so-skilled brother-in-law (Andrew) lived closer to us, I'm sure we would have had things completed much sooner! I'm certain we would have been moved in by October....ummmm probably not :) Nice try Drewski!
Looks like the gloves are off and things have been taken outside. Drewski, don't underestimate the strength and endurance of a pregnant woman. AHHH!
Post a Comment