Claire was so cute this weekend "helping" Daddy at the new house. She even wanted a pencil behind her ear so that she could be just like Dad (it kept falling out though, so she had to settle for it in her pocket!). They were working on putting base in the new baby's room. She was helping measure, mark the walls, and carry the pieces of base. She didn't like sound of the nail gun...hence the picture of her plugging her ears and closing her eyes! On the way home, she was concerned that no one had stayed to help Daddy. She said, "He probably won't get as much done without me!" I'm sure not :) Check out the pics:



We also held our first family dinner at the new house. It wasn't very fancy, but thanks to Kristi, we have a couple of pictures! Thanks!


3 comments:
Wait....who is that guy in the pictures? Wait a minute...is that... is that Josh??? Since we haven't seen him in so long, I forgot what he looks like. Glad that Claire was helping him get everything done. She is such a good little assistant! Now I know who to call when I need some house projects done.
Love ya lots!
Looks like things are coming along. Wishing you all a quick and relatively painless move! Hugs!
That is the sweetest post! What an amazing little helper she is!!! Congrats on your first dinner at the house! Love ya tons!
Post a Comment