7.12.2008

50.posts


My 50th post. I've been thinking about what I would write about on my 50th post. Sounds like a celebration, don't you think? So, in honor of the big 5-0, I've decided to highlight some of my favorite past posts.


Gotta include the kiddos:





And a few personal favorites:





So, thank you all of my faithful readers. I hope we will enjoy the next 50 posts as much as we've enjoyed the first 50. I love reading your comments (so keep leaving them, and I invite any non-commenters to begin leaving them!), and maybe within the next 50 posts, my mom will be able to figure out how to comment with the best of you :) Love you mom (even though you're comment-challenged).

4 comments:

Jess said...

CONGRATS!!! that is a huge milestone! it went by so fast...you just got started it seems like yesterday! but i am so glad you got it started and i know all of your faithful readers are too! Love ya!

jenn said...

wow...50! watch out your blogging queen :). love it and love that you have such a fun blog. i hope your mom learns how to leave comments, as she is missing out on the blogging experience ;). love ya lots..m.e.

Anonymous said...

You know I'm challenged but I like giving you my comments in person. I love reading the blog and I think it's great Jess, Jenn and Jill provide such great commentaries on a regular basis! Perhaps you should give them attendance awards!
Love Ya Lots!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah I did it!!
Mom