First of all, let me clarify why Julie and Rachel were getting such a kick out of my 5K-by-the-time-I-was-40 goal, so that I don't make them sound like bad friends!
Rachel and Julie are both runners. Julie is a huge runner...marathons and everything! Rachel is also a runner...1/2 marathons and such. I am a fairly athletic person (not that I'm good at much), but I do love participating.
To make a long story short, they were pretty sure that I could run a 5K by the end of the summer...not by 10 years from now like I was planning!
Anyway, so back to running stories! I have some running stories that I'll be sharing over the next week or so regarding my training. I wanted to share them while I was training, but I was trying to make my 5K a surprise for Julie and Rae....and Rachel is an avid reader and Julie is a frequent reader/occasional commenter.
No comments:
Post a Comment