for my sister for her baby shower last week! It was my first attempt at the nursing cover as well as the covered wipes container. They both turned out better than I expected!
Jill gave me the freedom to choose any fabric (which is a little scary when you're buying for someone else...no guidelines), but she loved it! And I loved it too! I had chosen something else initially, but then this caught my eye right. Loved it. And bonus points: it matches her diaper bag perfectly...didn't even plan it!
Only 1 more month, and we'll get to meet Baby N! Claire and Meredith refer to her as Baby Clairadith. So cute.

4 comments:
Wow! Great job on the gifts! And I love the baby's name. That is too cute.
Good job Jackie--love the black and white print! julie :)
Wow...what talent!!! I am very impressed!
very sharp. sure she'll love using them.
Post a Comment