Oh boy, you guys! I have fallen in love with making home made pizza. And Amy at the Motherload just did a whole post about making home made pizza. I can't wait to try out the new dough recipes...especially the Pizza Hut one! Yum.
And I do still buy frozen pizza, but the home made kind is usually sooooo much tastier. Although, we ate a Digiorno pizza (supreme) the other night while we were watching basketball. It was probably the best frozen pizza I've ever had (and I bought it on sale for $3.88 during the week of the Super Bowl...makes it taste better!).
Anybody make home made pizza?
3 comments:
We make homemade pizzas a lot, but I don't make my own crust. I just add the toppings, so I need some of your good ideas! :)
We make homemade pizzas too...but not the crust :) We buy the packaged mix and then add toppings...we love it though! Shoot, I just love pizza in general...my favorite food!!!!
I have done homemade pizzas before and turned out good but we just tried Mama Mia's today and it was great! They have a large, 1 topping pizza, any day of the week for under $6!
Post a Comment