These are going to start coming quickly! :)
I was talking with my friend, Katie, today on the phone, and I was telling her about this other mom that I met yesterday. My side of the conversation went something like this:
"Well, she told me that she freezes a lot of food, which makes sense because she has a lot of kids...4 of them."
And then I realized (I'm sure with Katie's help) that I AM PREGNANT WITH MY 4TH CHILD!! Hello?!! I guess I'm going to be one of those moms "with a lot of kids" come March.
2 comments:
yes, 4 is a lot! :) but so is 3, 2 and 1 to some people! You will be awesome. But, I do believe you need to be much more efficient with having more kids - so freezing meals is a great plan. 1 day at a time.
Goodness Jac, these are basic math skills! :P
Post a Comment