3.30.2012

{uh-oh}



Poor Olivia.  Claire and Meredith carry her around a lot {A LOT!!}...she's taken 1 step about 6 different times.  She's our latest walker yet.  Hmmm....wonder why.  

Verbal skills?  She doesn't really have many.  She babbles from time to time.  She says "dadadadadada" quite a bit.  She's just so stinkin' content all the time.  She is seriously one of the most pleasant babies that I've ever known.  {She's certainly the most laid back of all of our kiddos.}  Today, however, I figured out that she does in fact have at least one verbal interaction.  She dropped her sippy cup {time after time}, and of course there was an older sister right there to pick it up for her {time after time}.

I started to notice that after each dropping, she would respond "ah-ah".  Picture it this way:  first ah-short and high pitched; second ah-held longer and lower pitched.  Yep.  It was a very clear "uh-oh" in "ah-ahhh" form.  

I must admit it was pretty cute.

And later, she was playing with her toys, and each time she'd drop the toy she was holding, she would comment "ah-ahhh".  Goodness...adorable!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) She's just allowing her family to enjoy babying her...Smart girl!
G'ma C