8.01.2012

{menu plan: august 2012}




Wow...August already!!  I'm not quite sure who said that we could rush through July so quickly, but we're here already.  I have quite a bit to post about in the coming weeks regarding our lovely summer.  

Obviously, we've been enjoying our lazy days and blogging has taken a backseat {as has been the case each and every July since I started blogging}.  I think next year, I'll just give myself permission NOT to blog in July.  Then, if I happen to blog something, that would be truly impressive. :)

I menu planned yesterday and shopped last night.  It feels great to be ahead of the month already!

August 1-4
1: fiesta chicken burritos {crock pot}
4: english muffin mini-pizzas

August 5-11
5: homemade pretzels {bridal shower day}
7: no cooking
8: eggs, bacon, and toast
11: ham steaks

August 12-18
12: roasted potatoes {pitch in}
13: homemade hamburger helper
14: leftovers
16: chicken and noodles
17: no cooking
18: no cooking

August 19-25
19: frozen pizza
20: stir-fry
21: chicken dijon {new}
22: cheddar baked potato soup, salad, bread
23: leftovers
24: spaghetti

August 26-31
26: no cooking
27: rosemary pork, fried rice
28: deer steaks, creamy corn
29: tacos
30: leftovers

Happy cooking!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i'm so glad to see this again! :) i thought you had stopped doing this, but i might have just missed them! it makes me plan more...thanks!