8.15.2012

{old friends and new friends}

This blog entry has been begging to be posted for about 6 weeks now.  I know, I know...I'm behind this summer as always.  

We were able to get together with two of my best friends from high school at the beginning of July.  Between the 3 of us, we have 8 kids with 1 on the way {7 girls/2 boys}.  The older girls always enjoy playing together, and this year they were excited to have Grayson to play with as well!

Claire, Meredith, Harper, Amelia, Grayson.



They all enjoyed jumping off the pier over and over and over and over and over again.


G needed a little help. :)  And just look at how cute Rachel is when she's preggers.


Julie and I have been friends since kindergarten {28 years ago}, and Rachel moved to town at the end of 6th grade {22 years ago}.  As you can imagine, we have lots of memories together, and it's a whole lot of fun to make new ones!!  As always, it was so nice catching up with you girls, and I'm so glad that our kiddos get to play together from time to time!  
 

2 comments:

Jess said...

What a blessing to get these moments together! The kids look like they are having almost as much fun as the moms :)

Julie said...

So sweet Jackie! Thanks for the pictures and the fun memories. I always look forward to our visits :)