3.08.2013

{DIY doll bunkbeds}



Meredith absolutely loves playing dolls with Amelia.  They play almost daily and have an entire doll world forming back in their bedroom.  They have an entire story line that involves a queen and horses and all kinds of fun stuff.  

So, I told Josh that bunk beds for her dolls would be a great birthday gift.  I found this post on Pinterest, and I knew that my hubby could get this gift moving in the right direction.  

Needless to say, Josh won Father-of-the-Year.  


I whipped up some mattresses and pillows, and Claire sewed the blankets.  They're not completely coordinated since I just used fabric that I had on hand, but I think they turned out pretty cute!

We made them reversible so that she could have a pretty side or a fun side, and she could make them the same or different.  They were a huge hit!!
 

2 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

this is unbelievably ADORABLE!!!!

Myah said...

totally awesome!!!