10.03.2013

disney world



On Saturday, we returned home from Walt Disney World!  Wow...what a fun (and exhausting!) week!  We decided to leave Olivia home, since we figured that we'd make her miserable and she'd make us miserable.  Each time we'd see a two year old melting down, we felt good about our decision. :)  

While we were gone, I documented our vacation in emails, so I'm just going to insert those emails right into the blog with our pictures.  

Speaking of pictures...I took my point and shoot since I didn't want to haul around my big dog camera.  After Day 1, I said to Josh, "I think my biggest regret with this trip is going to be leaving my camera at home."  It was.  I came home to disappointed pictures.  I easily could have hauled the camera around...so bummed.  I'll know for next time!  

Anyway, I apologize if you don't want to hear all about our trip.  I'm going to document it for us, and I'm also going to add a bunch of posts at the end about our trip prep, how we planned, how we saved a ton of money, and how we traveled.  You can just tune out for the next month if you don't care. :)

3 comments:

Klint & Sarah said...

so fun! Cannot believe how grown-up Amelia is!!!

-Sarah

teresa said...

sounds great. and your first Disney picture looks mighty fine for a p-a-s.

Myah said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!! :)