11.05.2014

dusting off the blog

My poor, poor blog.  It is a little dusty around here. :)

I have so much I need to document in this location, and we have been beyond busy with everyday life.  Thankfully, November tends to be a slower month until Thanksgiving, so I'm looking forward to a little downtime.  

November also brings lots of hunting from the husband which means I actually get to upload photos and sit at the computer after all of my little people are in bed.  

There are several topics that I'd love to post on in the next several weeks.  Seriously, so much has happened around here.  I have a smartphone.  Our house addition is in full swing.  All of my girls are sleeping in the same bedroom.  Our youngest child is 3 1/2 (which totally changes my outlook on life).  My oldest child is working on 12 (which totally changes my outlook on life).  Needless to say, I have some posting to do.

We've been so busy that I haven't even uploaded photos.  I have a funny Olivia story to share, but as I looked at my uploaded photos, the most decent one I could find of her was from August at the lake.  Seriously, shame on me.  I'll work on it.  

Okay, so funny Olivia story...


Olivia LOVES to help me in the kitchen.  I was baking cookies this morning, and she brought our step stool over to the mixer to help.  She got her hands messy with something, so I told her to wash her hands.  This conversation followed:

O: (as she's getting off of her stool) Don't let anybody take my stool.

Me: Okay.

She then moves her stool over to the sink to use it to reach the sink while she washes her hands.

O: (looks over to where her stool was previously)  HEY!!  WHO TOOK MY...(looks down where she's standing)...oh...I'm standing on it.

Three year olds are lovely.

1 comment:

sarah.flyingkites said...

lol!!!! That is just adorable and so funny!

oh my.

Your family is growing so fast! And now that you have a smartphone you should get on Instagram!! Best way to document life! :)