My little Claire is still as sick as a dog. Poor thing. She's sleeping right now, but her temp isn't going down. It went down before Josh headed to work, but then it spiked back up around 11:15 to 104.1. I just took it again about 15 minutes ago, and it was 104.7.
We're just alternating between Motrin and Tylenol for the time being. Daddy is on his way home with the Tylenol. Plenty of fluids too. I feel like we're having flashbacks to September '06. This is exactly the same way things went. I guess it's slightly easier since we've been here before, but it's hard to see a typically full-of-energy child currently down-and-out. Thanks for the prayers.
2 comments:
Spending a prayer up right now for little Claire (and mommy & daddy too)!
Jackie,
We're praying for little Claire, all of you!
Love,
Ruth & family
I'll check email for updates from church.
Post a Comment