10.22.2009

a.little.tune

Guess who can whistle.

I must say that I found this extremely impressive at 4 years old. Not only that, but I was thrilled for Meredith! Claire can't yet whistle (although she tries as hard as she can), and being the younger sister myself, I thought it was fabulous that Meredith did something before her big sister.

I always wanted to do everything at the same time that Jill did it. (I'm so competitive that way.) We were joking the other day that things change once you get older. Because once you get older, you want your sister to get gray hair and wrinkles first! I'd like to take my time with these things thank you very much.

So, way to go Meredith! Oh, and she can also curl her tongue...she's building quite a resume, you know.
 

1 comment:

J.Renee said...

Awe...how cute! Little sisters are so competitive. But I am glad that Meredith is better at something. I'm sure that makes her feel good. Of course, it's probably driving her sister nuts! :)