Me: Why do you want this?
Meredith: Weeeeellllll, I want it for my birthday. (which isn't until Feb. by the way)
Me: What are you going to do with it on your birthday?
Meredith: We're going to set it on the table and the people that come to my party are going to fill it with money.
Attention family and friends: If you think you might get an invite to Meredith's party, you will want to start saving your change now.
Or, you may want to fill up your calendar the week of Feb. 16.
3 comments:
That's hilarious...Tell Meredith I think I'll be at Aunt Jill's that week taking care of her new cousin. In the meantime, you'd better start making plans to invite a whole lot of people (with deep pockets) to her party!
Gramma C
Jackie--she is so funny!! What a thinker!! Are the guests bringing gifts also or just pocket change to fill the bottle? julie :)
That's adorable! :)
Post a Comment