8.01.2013

menu plan: august 2013



I can't believe it's August already.  I scheduled this month in light of school starting on August 19.  I also scheduled a planned family dinner out this month.  I don't remember the last time that I planned dinner out for our entire family!  Don't be fooled.  We have a gift card. :)  Meredith and Amelia participated in a sausage stuffing contest {stuffed animal pigs being stuffed into pantyhose} at Germanfest, and they won 1st and 2nd places which earned them $25 total in gift certificates to a local pork place.  Needless to say, those dust collecting pig trophies currently hold a special place in my heart.  

August 1-3
2: pork stir fry
3: no cooking

August 4-10
4: church picnic
5: maple roasted chicken and sweet potatoes
6: french toast
9: frozen pizza
10: deer and noodles

August 11-17
11: chicken patty sandwiches
15: breakfast casserole/blueberry muffins {new}
17: goulash

August 18-24
18: leftovers
19: twice baked potatoes/salad
20: spaghetti
21: deer steaks {late dinner}
23: dinner out...ummm, so excited about this!
24: grilled tex-mex nacho packets {new/a version of this}

August 25-31
26: breakfast sandwiches
27: baked ravioli {new}
28: chicken patty sandwiches
30: duck
31: no cooking

Happy cooking!!






No comments: